For assistance with IT related issues including website updates, please email: email@example.comOther Information PAU Allen Calvin Campus IT Helpdesk Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Saturdays and Sundays 8:00am-4:00pm (Not open on University Holidays) Phone: (650) 433-3832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org PAU Los Altos Campus IT Helpdesk Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday from 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM. Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm (Not open on University Holidays) Phone: (650) 433-3832 or email email@example.com
Services We Provide
- Accounts and ID Management
- Email, Messaging, and Collaboration
- Project Management
- Websites, Applications, and Software
- Classroom Technology and AV Support
- Network and Internet Access
- Information and Network Security
- Help and Training
- Hardware and Software Support
- Emergency Notification System
Information Technology & Security Policies
- Computer and Network Usage Policy
- Copyright Infringement and Illegal File Sharing Information Policy
- Computer replacement and purchasing Policy
- Disposal of Electronic Equipment Policy
- Drive Encryption Policy
- GLBA Policy
- Email Program Policy
- Email Signature Policy
- FTC Red Flags Rule Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Report an Information Security Incident
- PAU Gmail FAQ's
- SSN Policy
- Wireless Network Policy
Our Mission The Department of Information Technology's goal is to support educational, research, and administrative programs by delivering creative solutions, excellent customer service, and proven IT strategies to meet the diverse needs of the PAU community.
Our Vision The Department of Information Technology we will be recognized as a leader in technology by providing secure and seamless integration of innovative services that are in alignment with PAU’s mission and goals.
Our Core Values (CCIPS)
- Collaboration: We strive for a constructive, team-oriented environment, through sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with the PAU community.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to identifying areas of weakness and finding ways to improve overall processes.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for one another.
- Service: We strive to provide excellent customer service by being consistent, responsive, dependable, and accessible to the PAU Community.