Veteran and Military Student Services

Palo Alto University is committed to serving our military and veteran community. We appreciate and recognize the service and sacrifices of our nation’s active and veteran military personnel and their families. You’ve met the challenges of military service and we are here to help you meet your educational challenges and fulfill your goals.

Our goal is to provide military and veteran students at Palo Alto University with the best possible academic programs and exceptional student support. Palo Alto University has also been recognized as a leader for serving military and veterans. PAU has been named one of GI Jobs magazine’s “Military Friendly Schools”, an honor reserved for the top 15% of "veteran friendly" post-secondary institutions.


The Veteran Student Services office is located at our Los Altos campus, suite C-10 office #5. Contact us at 650-433-3851 or Lisa Harris @ Office hours are from 9:00am - 3:00pm.