About UsOur Mission
Our mission is to proudly provide the highest level of customer service to our community by providing a safe, secure, clean and professional environment
Our vision is to provide proactive and responsive customer service to the community by embracing innovation and technological advancement while encouraging a sustainable future.
Our Core Values
- Respect: Everyone is important and everyone matters.
- Customer Service: We strive to maintain a high level of customer service through timely and professional service.
- Environmental and Fiscal Responsibility: Encourage an environment of fiscal and environmental sustainability by recycling, maximizing existing resources, and sourcing eco-friendly alternatives.
- Safe and Secure work environment: Ensure the safety of all on campus members of the Palo Alto community by ensuring regular maintenance and inspections of grounds and related equipment. Ensure appropriate persons are granted/denied access according to university policy. Harbor a secure environment for all members of the community.
- Community and Collaboration: Build relationships locally and globally in the pursuit to provide excellent service while improving the overall quality of the on campus experience.
- Ethical and Professional Standards: Act with integrity, competence, and respect. Maintain and develop your professional competence. Act with integrity. Always provide a high standard of service. Act in a way that promotes trust. Treat others with respect. Take responsibility
For assistance with facilities related issues, please email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
M: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Th: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
(Not open on University Holidays)
Gender Neutral Bathroom
After receiving a request to create a gender neutral bathroom on main campus, we converted the men's bathroom in Building 2 to a gender neutral bathroom. Appropriate signage was created and posted, and a lock was installed so that the bathroom can be locked from the inside to allow privacy.
We have implemented a composting and recycling program at Main Campus. The program is in partnership with Greenwaste of Palo Alto which handles waste management for the area.
No Smoking Policy
We have recently made a change to our policy regarding the use of tobacco at PAU. As of February 1, the following change superseded the current policy on page 40 of our handbook (PDF Version):
7.2 TOBACCO FREE ENVIRONMENT
The use of tobacco products is prohibited in the University buildings and within 20 feet of main PAU entrances, exits and operable windows. "Tobacco products" include, but are not limited to cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, all forms of smokeless tobacco, pipes, and cigars.
Services We Provide:
- Building Repairs
- Grounds Maintenance
- Access Control
- Restoration Services
- Painting Services
- Restoration Services
- Cleaning Request (non-janitorial)
- Carpet Washing
- Waste Management
- Event Setups (non-technical)
- Office Moves
- Furniture Installation and Builds
- Vendor Relations
- Mail Management
- Room Reservation Request Instructions