banner image

Who is an International Student?

If you are currently in the U.S. and entered using an F-1 International Student visa, OR if you are living outside the U.S. and want to apply for an F-1 visa to enter the U.S. to study full time, then PAU considers you to be an International Student.  

Students who do not have citizenship or permanent residency in the United States or who do have other non-immigrant status are welcome to apply.  Most but not all non-immigrant visa classifications allow full time study in academic programs.  If you are currently living in the U.S. and are uncertain about the regulations of your immigration status, please contact the International Student Specialist at