Affordability and Scholarships
Tuition Never Increases, and On-Time Graduation Mean Earning a Professional Salary Sooner.
PAU's tuition stabilization policy ensures that tuition is predictable over the course of a student's academic program.
- 2022-23 undergraduate tuition and fees for Palo Alto University are $23,230.
- Additional academic costs per year include an average of $1,268 a year for books and supplies.
On-Time Graduation Means Lower Cost
Many students and their families assume that attending a public university is the most affordable option for undergraduate education. However, as state funding dwindles, public universities are often serving more students with fewer resources. At large public universities, students cannot always get courses they need to graduate on time.
Palo Alto University Does Things Differently
Palo Alto University places a high priority on student success and affordability:
- PAU organizes its undergraduate course schedules so that degree programs can be completed within two years.
- Students who complete the program will graduate and start earning a professional salary faster than many students attending state universities who often need 3 or 4 years to complete their degrees.
- Students can relax about class registration (classes are guaranteed) or unpredicable tuition increases, and immerse themselves in the rigorous and engaging academic programs that PAU offers.
Grant and Scholarship Availability
- 71% of PAU undergraduate students were offered grant or scholarship aid, significantly reducing the cost of attendance. The average scholarship and grant award was $5,051.
- 43% of PAU undergraduate students were offered an average of $4,406 through Pell grants.
- 86% of PAU undergraduate students were offered student aid.