Admissions/Transfer Requirements: College Transfer Made Easy


Contact an admissions counselor to start the enrollment process.


Keep Your College Transfer Options Open


Classes Guaranteed

No Tuition Increases

Graduate in Two Years and Start Earning Sooner

Admission Requirements are the same as the CSU Transfer Requirements. We also accept the ADT (Associates Degree for Transfer).

Palo Alto University's two-year Bachelor's degree programs are designed for transfer students who have completed two years of lower division college coursework at a community college or university.

PAU's admission criteria are the same as the California State University requirements for students transferring from community colleges:

  • The student must have completed 90 quarter units or 60 semester units of transferable coursework from a regionally accredited university or community college.
  • The student must have earned a minimum grade point average of 2.0. Only college-level courses with grades of C or higher are transferable.
  • Completed coursework must include a General Psychology course or comparable introductory level psychology course, and coursework must fulfill the CSU general education requirements.

For complete details on general education requirements, please visit the PAU Undergraduate Admissions website. Visit the Transfer Admissions Agreements page for details about transferring from California community colleges..

How to Apply: College Transfer Made Easy

PAU's application process is very simple. No letters of recommendation or essays are required, and there is no application fee.

There are two ways to apply:

  • Option 1. Make an appointment to meet with an admissions counselor who will conduct an informal interview and review the enrollment process. The application can be completed during this meeting.
  • Option 2. Apply online. After each application is received, an admissions counselor will contact the applicant to schedule an informal interview.

Official transcripts from all colleges attended will be required, so applicants should make arrangements to have them sent to PAU.

Application Deadlines

Applications for Fall 2019 enrollment will be accepted through August 30, 2019. Visit the Undergraduate Admissions website for a complete schedule of deadlines.