banner image

Transcripts and Credits

All official transcripts of prior college work must be submitted before the first day of of the first quarter of attendance.  


Office of Military and Veteran Student Services Back to Main Page

Transcripts should be emailed to Palo Alto University Office of Admissions at:

Questions?  Contact the admissions office at 650-417-2055.


Military Transcripts (Undergraduate Only)

Palo Alto University’s undergraduate programs will evaluate courses taken in the armed services for transfer credit.  In order to have your military educational experiences evaluated for credit, you must submit evaluated transcript(s) from the appropriate agency: Obtaining Military Transcripts

Credit for Military Experience (undergraduate only)

Transfer credits may be earned through Military Experience.  We have designed our transfer credit policy to minimize the loss of credit and avoid duplication of course work while maintaining the academic integrity and educational effectiveness of our programs. We provide up to nine units for basic training.

Palo Alto University considered both military service and military coursework for academic credit using the guidelines issued by the American Council on Education (ACE). We refer to the ACE “Guide to Evaluation on Educational Experiences in the Services” when determining applicable transfer credit for military experience and training.

Veterans, active-duty personnel, Guard and Reservists applying for admission to Palo Alto University may be granted academic credit on a case-by-case basis upon evaluation of official military transcripts. These include Sailor/Marine ACE Registry Transcript System (SMARTS), Army/ACE Registry Transcript System (AARTS), Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), and United States Coast Guard transcripts.