How to Apply for Benefits

Veterans and dependents must begin the process by submitting the appropriate application to the VA. After completion of the online application, print a copy, and submit it to the PAU certifying official.
  • Are you eligible for educational benefits? If so, what are your options?
  • How do you apply for VA educational benefits? Apply Online.


Military/Veteran students are encouraged to apply for their benefits well in advance of anticipated enrollment to avoid unnecessary delays. When applying online, we recommend you have your DD Form 214 and banking information available.
Newly admitted PAU students with VA benefits must: 


  • Provide copies of transcripts from previous schools when requested by PAU Admissions. 


Incoming transfer Students or students who change programs within PAU should file the “Request for Change in Program or Place of Training" - Form VA 22-1995.

All military/veteran students receiving VA benefits must notify the PAU School Certifying Official (SCO) of their enrollment intentions each term by forwarding their course schedule and requesting certification.