Palo Alto University eClinic
The PAU eClinic goes beyond evidence-based treatment to train clinicians in utilizing digital therapeutics and evidenced-based treatments using technology.
What is PAU's eClinic?
The PAU eClinic is a full online clinic offering mental health services to students, adults, and older adults in California. All counselors are advanced graduate students of Palo Alto University working under the supervision of licensed therapists and psychologists in California.
Mission and Vision
The mission and vision of the PAU eClinic is to become the premier training site for clinical students, alumni, clinical educators, and supervisors in the many facets of Telehealth and Digital therapy provision. In addition, the eClinic will be the premier provider of Telehealth and Digital therapy services in the Bay Area, state of California, and beyond.
What We Do:
- Offer free virtual mental health services to clients in Palo Alto, surrounding cities, and others within the state of California.
- Offer clinical training opportunities for advanced graduate students at PAU.
Who does the PAU eClinic serve?
Adults ages 18+ with a special focus on students and older adults.
How does it work?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety, depression, body image, and other common mental health concerns
- App based interventions
- Video therapy using a HIPAA compliant Zoom platform
- When necessary, phone-based therapy
1791 Arastradero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94304
For questions or more information about the PAU eClinic, please email our student assistant: Victoria Guinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking: shared parking lot
Alternative Transportation Options: Light rail, buses, carpool, bicycling