Employment, Practica & Internships

On Campus Employment

Limited on-campus employment opportunities can be found on the PAU Student Job Board. If you are an F-1 student and have been hired in an on campus job, you will need to present your passport and I-20 form to Human Resources so an I-9 form may be completed before you begin working.

F-1 students may work up to 20 hours/week maximum while school is in session, 40 hours/week during school breaks.  

F-1 students are not eligible for Federal College Work/Study Program.

Off Campus Practica, Internships or Employment

F-1 International students must have immigration authorization for any off campus practicum, internship or employment. Please be sure to review the information on Curricular Practical Training (CPT) and Optional Practical Training (OPT) before pursuing any off-campus practicum, internship or employment.

Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017