Veterans and Active-Duty Military Benefits for Higher Education

As a member of the military, a former member, a dependent or spouse of a service member, or a future service member, you could be eligible for a number of military or VA educational benefits.  A complete listing of Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents is available at  

Palo Alto University is approved to certify eligible students who are interested in:

  • Completing a bachelors degree program
  • Completing a masters degree program
  • Completing a doctoral degree program

An applicant’s eligibility for benefits is determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Questions regarding your eligibility for educational benefits? Call the Department of Veterans Affairs toll free at 1-888-442-4551 or visit them on the web at  GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)

Benefits available at Palo Alto University

Other Benefits and Financing Options

GI Bill® Comparison Tool

Thinking Smart about Vocational Rehab

Tuition Assistance - Air Force

Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017