Student Identification Cards
Palo Alto University Student Identification Cards will be processed by online request only.
- Before requesting your student ID you will need to have a PAU email address and an Intranet (MYPAU) account.
Student ID Specifications
**Your PAU Student ID Card will be mailed to the mailing address listed on the same webpage where your student ID number can be found. Please make sure your current mailing address is listed on file.
YOUR PHOTO WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS IT MEETS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- The jpg image you send MUST be smaller than 300K.
- It MUST be a color photo. No black and white photos. No edited or filtered photos.
- It MUST be a photo of your head or face ONLY. No full-body images, profiles, or group images. Your face must make up at least 65% of the image.
- Image must be professional and appropriate for a university ID. Consider your wardrobe and surroundings; solid color apparel works best, against a solid, plain background with indoor, daytime lighting. Please do not wear sunglasses, hats, or baseball caps.
- Please identify your image by changing the file name to your First and Last name before sending.