How to Order Transcripts
Students wishing to request an official transcript from Palo Alto University may do so by downloading a Transcript Request Form or by mailing or faxing a signed and dated letter including the following information to the address noted below. Transcript turn around time is approximately two weeks from the day we receive your completed request.
Requests for transcripts received via email will not be honored as Federal Law requires a student’s signature to appear on the request.
- Student's complete name (include all names used while attending PAU or PGSP if appropriate)
- Student's address and phone number
- Student's social security number
- Year(s) student last attended (withdrew or graduated) PAU or PGSP
- The number of transcripts requested
- The name(s)/complete address(es) to which transcripts are to be sent
- Student's signature and date of request
- Check made payable to PAU ( see cost below)
Please mail transcript request to:
Palo Alto University
1791 Arastradero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
If faxing your request, you will need to mail in payment. Request will not be processed until payment has been received.
$4.00 Per Official Transcript.
Unofficial transcripts are free (printed on regular paper. Stamped "issue to student").