M.S. Psychology Faculty
Global Online + One-Week Residency
M.S. Psychology professors draw from their academic work and professional experience to prepare students for doctoral studies in clinical psychology or related fields. Nearly half are full-time PAU faculty who also teach in the doctoral programs. They typically teach the same courses in this online program as they do on campus.
The following individuals represent faculty for the program. This is a partial list of the professors students will work with. Each name below is linked to the faculty member's bio.
Kimberly Balsam, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Co-Director of the Center for LGBTQ Evidence-Based Applied Research (CLEAR), and the Co-Director of the LGBTQ Emphasis Area
- Selected interests: LGBT psychology, same-sex and heterosexual couples
Dr. Alinne Barrera, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Selected interests: mood disorders and depression, working with immigrant and underserved populations
Lian Bloch, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Selected interests: emotion, emotion regulation
Eduardo Bunge, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Member of the Institute for International Internet Interventions for Health (i4Health)
- Selected interests: internalizing disorders in youth; internet and mobile phone applications for delivering mental health services and education
Rowena Gomez, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Director of Clinical Training for the Ph.D. Program
- Selected interests: aging, neuropsychology, depression
Wendy Packman, Ph.D., J.D., Professor and Director, Joint J.D.-Ph.D. Program in Psychology and Law; Chair, Institutional Review Board; Research Group Advisor, Pediatric Psychology Research Group; Advisor, Psychology and Law
- Selected interests: pediatric psychology; chronic illness; bereavement; psychology and law
Glenn M. Callaghan, Ph.D., Adjunct Professor
- Interest: psychopharmacology
Kristen Capuozzo, J.D. Ph.D., Adjunct Professor
- Selected interests: cognitive processes, social psychology, judgment and decision making in trial law
Olga Rosito, Ph.D., Associated Faculty and Program Director
- Selected interests: trauma, older adults, end-of-life and caregiver issues, mindfulness based practices
Naomi Wagner, Ph.D., Associated Faculty
- Selected interests: positive psychology, developmental psychopathology, evolutionary psychology.