B.S. Business Psychology
B.S. in Business Psychology
PAU offers an innovative and highly structured two year Bachelor of Science designed especially for students who:
- Are interested in business, psychology and organization development.
- Want to learn management and interpersonal skills that are needed to be successful in diverse environments.
- Are transferring from a community college; transfers from other colleges are also accepted.
- Want a fast track to professional careers or further academic opportunities.
The goal of PAU’s Business Psychology program is to prepare students for many careers in a variety of industries, such as:
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Research in Psychology or other industries
Classes are taught by Silicon Valley business leaders and professors with many years of academic experience.
In partnership with the Foothill/De Anza Community College district and College of San Mateo, the PAU Business Psychology program offers the distinct advantage of having access to state-of-the-art facilities, student services, and convenient locations. Classes take place on the campuses of Foothill College, College of San Mateo and the PAU campus also located in Los Altos. While classes occur on these campuses and online, the B.S. in Business Psychology degree will be awarded by Palo Alto University.
There are two options for completing the program:
Get in Touch With Us
Undergraduate Admissions Office: