Palo Alto University’s Federal school code: 021383
Financial assistance is available to eligible PAU students in the form of grants, fellowships, scholarships, loans (repayable with interest) and on-campus Federal Work Study employment (teaching assistants, research assistants and student assistants). While independent professional schools have no state support or extensive endowments, some type of government subsidized and/or alternative student loan funding is available to almost all students.
Financial assistance is available to PAU undergraduate students in the form of federal grants, state grants, federal student loans, scholarships and on-campus Federal Work Study employment.
- FAFSA CODE: 021383
- Time to apply for financial aid: new and continuing students, don't forget to complete a new Financial Aid Application after January 1 of every year! The 2016-2017 FAFSA is now available. Apply online at: www.fafsa.gov
- Cal Grant Transfer Entitlement Program
- Read helpful tax-time tips.
- Watch the Financial Aid Portal Tutorial video.
- Read more: Financial Aid FAQ's
- Undergraduate Scholarship Application
For more information:
Financial Aid Office
Palo Alto University
1791 Arastradero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94302
(This secure FAX number is used by the Financial Aid Office only)